Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rook Piercing

So it appears that I might have a slight addiction to ear piercings now. :)
I got my Rook done on Thursday, June 7th and its healing wonderfully. My Tragus was done on May 18th and my Anti Tragus was on June 1st. I didn't plan it this way, I was just so happy with my 1st piercing (Tragus) I wanted to try some more. In regards to the pain, for me it wasn't as painful as my Anti Tragus but wasn't as pleasant as my Tragus piercing.  

As far as healing goes, my Anti Tragus is the most sore due to the fact that its in a more open spot and it has more flesh than catilidge. 

The one thing that has helped me sleep is this great tip I found online where you take a hand towel and roll it into a donut shape so your ear fits through the hole, taking all the pressure off the new piercing. If you sleep on your stomach, you will appreciate the hell out of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment