Monday, July 16, 2012

Update

Tragus (Pierced on May 18, 2012)

Now (July 16, 2012)

My tragus is completely healed and looking fabulous! I did develop a little hypertrophic scar (keloid) on the outer part but got rid of it with some tea tree oil treatments.

Anti Tragus (Pierced on June 1, 2012)

This one has been a pain in my ass! Its not sore or anything but I have a keloid that will not go away. The keloid, luckily, is on the inner part but it still annoys the crap out of me. Still treating with tea tree oil.

Rook (Pierced on June 7, 2012)

By far my favorite piercing. This one was the most sore out of all but that only lasted about 2 weeks or so and it never developed a keloid. The thing that I love about this piercing is that it fits really nicely in my ear and its unique looking.

Overall, I think the reason why my tragus and anti tragus developed keloids is because they are more likely to get brushed against something. My rook healed the best because of its location, nothing ever really got in its way or touched it. 

-Hoping to get another tattoo soon.....not sure of what, but will definitely post if I do :)

Happy self mutilation all!


No comments:

Post a Comment