Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tragus

I've seen these on people and always had a fascination with them thus leading me to get my own. I was a bit nervous due to the amount of YouTube videos I watched (BAD idea) but in a way the videos helped me to know what to expect from the piercer. Rule #1, do your research on where to go. Rule #2, make sure everything they use is 100% sterile and also ask what type of metal the jewelry is made out of (surgical steel is the usual). Rule #3, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR NEW PIERCING!

I'm going to say on a scale of  1-10 (10 being extremely painful), this was a 3. But please remember everyone has various pain thresholds. So what may be nothing for me could be major to someone else vice versa. 

Piercing courtesy of Diego at the wonderful Ink Link of West Palm Beach, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment