Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thoughts on tattoos and piercings!

Hello world!

So as you can see, I'm very fond of piercings and tattoos. My advice for tattoos, make sure its something really special. Don't just get anything done spur of the moment. Tattoos should be well thought out.

I do have to be honest and admit that my first tattoo (the birds) was not thought out. I literally saw what I wanted and got it done in just a few hours. I had an idea as to what I wanted my tattoo to represent but not sure how to put it on paper. So when I saw it, I knew right at that moment that was exactly what I wanted. I don't advise people to do it this way, but it does happen sometimes.

Another piece of advice I have is make sure you go to a highly reputable place. Doesn't matter if its a tattoo or a piercing, you need to have an extremely experienced person working on you. Do as much research and also ask around to see what people recommend. My favorite thing to do is if I see a really nice tattoo that has great detail work, I just ask that person where they went.

Just FYI, if you're looking for tattoo ideas, Pinterest has some really amazing stuff.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment